NokScoot is a Thai low-cost airline that is planned to serve medium and long-haul flights. NokScoot opertae international flights from Don Mueang International Airport in Bangkok . NokScoot is a joint venture of Nok Air from Thailand and Scoot from Singapore. Nok Air owns 51% of NokScoot and Scoot , part of Singapore Airlines , owns the remaining 49%. As of October 2019, NokScoot serves the following destinations: Dalian, Nanjing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Tianjin Xi'an, Delhi, Osaka, Sapporo, Tokyo, Taipei, Bangkok with a fleet of 3 Boeing 777-200ER aircraft.
Looking for cheap flights with NokScoo? Use the DiscountFlights.com flight search engine to find NokScoo flights with the cheapest prices and best times. When you find the flight that best suits your needs, book directly with NokScoot or with a travel agency. It is very easy! Enter your destination name and choose from NokScoot cheap flight options. Our search engine tracks thousands of flights, dates and prices to instantly offer you the best offer for the route and destination you have selected.
Discount Flights is an independent and free to use search engine. Before booking your flights with NokScoot, compare the results with other airlines or other schedules to make sure that the NokScoot flight is the one that suits you best.
And for your convenience, you will also find at the top of the page the offer with the cheapest price. If we think about everything! Finally, if you still have doubts about the destination you want to leave, you just have to let yourself be guided by DiscountFlights.com, which invites you to discover NokScoot most popular offers.
👜 Baggage regulations at NokScoot
Economy Class - Restrict carry-on luggage for 1 piece by a quota of a maximum weight of 7 kg (+3 kg in the case of a notebook). Business Class ScootBiz - Limit 2 checked luggage by quota, total weight up to 15 kg. Please note that the luggage must not exceed 54 cm x 38 cm x 23 cm (total circumference not exceed 115 cm)
Check in luggage
Unlimited number of pieces but must be within the luggage weight quota that you receive. Your baggage must not weigh more than 32 kilograms or not more than 158 cm in total (total sum of thickness / height, width and length). Of course, you can buy extra luggage weight. You can view the check-in quota and additional luggage rates. Of course, buying in advance will be cheaper than buying at the airport.
🕗 NokScoot Web Check-in
Please note that NokScoot's Check-in counter opens three (3) hours before the scheduled departure time of our flights, and closes one (1) hour prior to the scheduled departure time of our flights. As long as you are in the queue 1 hour before the departure time, you will be able to check-in. Apart from that, these times are non-negotiable.